- 1 pound raw large American shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 slices bacon, chopped(save grease in pan)
- 1 pound roughly chopped cooked lobster meat
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 1 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 2 large clove garlic, minced
Rinse shrimp and pat dry.
Fry the bacon in a large skillet over medium high heat until browned, remove it from the pan and drain well on a paper bag.
Add the shrimp to the hot bacon grease. Cook shrimp (over medium heat) until they turn pink. Add lobster meat, lemon juice, cooked bacon, parsley, scallions and garlic.
Saute for 3 minutes.
Serve with hot grits.