Flag Hill Straight Rye Whiskey Release Party
Cheers with Distiller Brian Ferguson as we toast to he first NH Straight Rye Whiskey and groove to the music from Alex Lee Clark’s Jazz/Funk 8tet (www.alexleeclark.com)! Have fun swing dancing with Boston Swing Central’s swing dance group, Taste Rye Cocktails as local bartenders compete in a cocktail competition being judged by food and wine magazine publishers, liquor industry insiders and Rye Whiskey fans alike. Don’t forget to wear your BEST Speakeasy attire- there will be a costume contest!
Get your tickets soon, they are going fast! Tickets are $65 and can be purchased through calling Flag hill directly at 603-659-2949
Chef James will prepare you a stunning menu and delicious food!
Roaring 20s Straight Rye Whiskey Menu
Trio of Gourmet Fall Soup Shooters:
creamy corn chowder with crumbled flag hill bacon – heirloom tomato soup finished with fried mozzarella – pumpkin bisque with toasted pumpkin seeds
fresh house-made brioche rolls, cornbread, and sourdough boule paired with sweet and savory compound butters
Ahi Tuna Tartare
sushi grade tuna with fresh wakame salad, green onion and a crispy wonton
Black and blue hash
Slow-roasted brisket, caramelized red onions, and brussels spout hash with gorgonzola cheese sauce, crushed red pepper and lemon zest.
fresh Mozzerella, Basil, Tomatoes- finished with a drizzle of Balsamic
Top Sirloin, a wild mushroom duxelle, peppercorn demi glaze
Apple and cornbread stuffed pork loin with maple brandy cream sauce
sugar maple sweet potato mash
sautéed broccoli with garlic & sun-dried tomatoes
Flag Hill Spiced Rum Apple Crisp
Creme Brulee Bites
Vegan options to include
Wild grain and rice medley with a ginger glaze, wrapped around a kale and Brussels sprouts slaw, Salt & thyme roasted red and gold beets, toasted sesame seeds
$65 per ticket. Reservations Required
1. Reservations are required, please call (603) 659-2949, Wed.-Sun., 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. or email anytime to email@example.com
2. Please include the following information:
o Name, contact phone & email
o Number of people for reservation
o Credit card number (please do not email credit card numbers, please call those in separately)
3. Reservations will be taken until capacity is reached.
4. Reservations may be canceled through October 10. Any cancelations after Oct. 10 will be charged at $25 per person. If we are able to fill the seats, there will be no charge.
5. All credit cards will be charged the day prior to the event.
6. The party starts at 6 p.m., no need to arrive any earlier.
7. Your favorite speakeasy attire is encouraged or anything fun and casual you are comfortable in. Have no fear – in the case of cool evening weather, our tent heaters will be used for a comfortable feel!
Date: October 21, 2016 6:00 PM-10:00 PM
Location: Flag Hill Winery and Distillery | 297 North River Road Rte 155, Lee, NH 03861 | 603-659-2949
Event website: flaghill.com